Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I ran in Disney and continued my run streak when I got home!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I iced every day in Disney but didn't roll as much. I got back on it when I returned home.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. This was super hard to do in Disney. I didn't log anything while I was there. And I ate pretty much whatever I wanted. Luckily the scale was the same when I returned home!
- Goal #4: Unpack from Disney! Yes except for a few things that I left packed for Seaside.
- Goal #5: Pack for Seaside! Yep!
- Goal #6: Get lesson plans and my monthly calendar done. Done! It was nice knowing all my school work was done before the weekend!
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Gotta keep my run streak alive!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I need to be diligent with this so I don't get injured running every day.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I need to really log my food this week. I've been getting lazy with what I eat and I worked too hard to fall back into bad habits.
Goal #4: Unpack from Seaside. I hate unpacking but it's got to be done!
Not a ton of goals this week but I need an easy week. It's been a very busy last two weeks! I hope you are super successful with your goals this week as well!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?