Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! And on Friday I hit day 300 of my run streak!!!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yep! I did great this week!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes. I logged almost everything this week! The scale is staying the same! :-)
- Goal #4: Write my Seaside School Half Marathon recap and my Atlanta weekend recap this week. I wrote the Seaside recaps but not the Atlanta one. That will be posted this week. ;-)
- Goal #5: Pack for Sawyer's gymnastics state meet this weekend. Yes! I got us all packed on Friday.
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I still have 63 more days until I reach my goal of a one year running streak. This weekend I'm running my next race...the Azalea Trail Run 10K! It will be my 6th time running this race! :-)
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta stay consistent with this!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Gotta stay consistent with this as well! I want to be sure to maintain my weight that I've worked so hard to achieve.
Goal #4: Shop for Easter. I need to shop for Easter baskets for my boys AND my kids at school. I also need to shop for a new dress for me and new shirts for the boys.
Goal #5: Set up my next DietBet game. I'm hosting another game! It will start in April...I've got to get it all set up and then I will share the link so you can join in! :-)
So that's the plan for this week! Good luck with your goals too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?