We had a great weekend! On Friday we met my friend Keri and her kids Adam and Jana at the movies to watch Alice Through the Looking Glass! I'm not sure why our theater had the poster still marked "Coming Soon" but we took a picture by it anyway!
The movie was really good! And I LOVED that SnapChat had an Alice Through the Looking Glass filter! SO fun!!!
After the movie it was Starbucks time!!!
That night we had pizza for dinner (our normal Friday night dinner) and Andy and I watched a movie. We rented the movie Point Break. I remember watching the original one with Patrick Swayze in it years ago. This one was just as good with a few differences.
Saturday morning I headed out for a long run. I ran a 10K! I'll tell you more about it on Wednesday!
The rest of Saturday was spent relaxing. I enjoyed my morning coffee on the back porch! I drank out of the Colorado mug my in-laws brought me from their trip out west!
I got some new toys for my classroom and all my boys (including Andy) had fun playing with them!
We went out for lunch on Saturday. And later that afternoon Andy and I went to Starbucks and brought the boys home some ice cream!
That night Andy and I watched another movie! This time we watched The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2! Yes I haven't seen it yet! It was good but of course I liked the books better.
Sunday morning I ran my run for my streak. Then we headed to church. After church we had lunch with our friends The Brendels. Then Kirstin, her cousin Emily, and I went shopping. There was a Starbucks stop too of course!
And then we went back to Kirstin's house for her famous homemade pizza! And then some Mexican Train Dominoes time! It was a fun night!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The streak is still going strong! I've had some lower back pain all last week but made sure to still get in my runs.
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yep!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes!
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. Yes! Even though my back was hurting I still made sure to get in my steps!
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. No. I NEED to be sure to get in this rest day this week!
- Goal #6: Eat less calories each day. Yes. I've been definitely watching what I eat so I don't gain any of my weight back.
- Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week. No. Since my back was hurting I didn't want to overdue it. My runs were the most important so I did those and then tried to rest my back as much as I could.
- Goal #8: Get new running shoes. Yes! And they are my favorite colors...pink and blue!!!
- Goal #9: Get through all the end of the school year stuff with the boys. Yes! The boys had a great last week of school!
Here are my goals for this week!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Eat less calories each day.
Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week. I'm hoping to get in a walk this week. Hopefully my back continues to feel better with each day.
Goal #8: Plan some fun activities for the boys this first week of summer. I've already planned some things for this week. We are going to a cook out with friends today. Then tomorrow we are going to the beach.
So that's my plan for the week! I'm so glad it's officially summertime!!!
QOTD: What goals do you have this week?