While recovering I have continued to do my #plankaday. I've also biked a few times at the gym (with Dr. Justin's permission) and started the 100 pushups program again. So even though I haven't been able to run I have been doing what I can. I definitely didn't want to become a couch potato lol!
So here are my workouts for this week (although they aren't much at least it's something).
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:00, walked 2 miles at the Santa Run
- Sunday- #plankaday 0:30, ran 13.1 miles in 2:48:11 average pace of 12:51 at the Woman's Half Marathon
- Monday- #plankaday 1:26, 12 pushups
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:00
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:35, 45 minutes on the recumbant bike, 16 pushups
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:32
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00, 22 pushups
So there it is! Not pretty but not bad for someone recovering from an injury! Tomorrow I have my last long run for marathon training before tapering. I will be running/walking (per Dr. Justin's orders) 20 miles. Hopefully the knee is going to do just as well as it did for the half last Sunday! And hopefully I will get my endurance back quickly!
QOTD: What is your favorite strength training move?