Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: No snacking after 9:00. Whoop whoop!!! I did it!!! I am so proud because this one was super hard for me!
- Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. I was about 75% successful with this one. Gonna keep working at it.
- Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. 50% success...gotta keep at this one!
- Goal #4: Restart the 100 pushups challenge. I did day 1....and that was it. :-( Redo this week.
- Goal #5: Follow Dr. Justin's orders for my knee. 100% success!!! I followed all his instructions and my knee felt a lot better after my half marathon yesterday than I thought it would!!! Yay!
So here are the goals I am focusing on this week (some are the same as last weeks because I want to conquer them completely or just make sure I am continuing to be successful with them):
Goal #1: No snacking after 9:00. I think this will help me not gain weight. If I keep snacking so much at night I will gain weight and I don't want that to happen. So this is going to be a recurring goal for me.
Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. I believe this is very important and should be routine in a runner's day.
Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. Another important goal for everyone's (not just a runner's) health.
Goal #4: Restart the 100 pushups challenge. Yes I'm going to try this one again.
Goal #5: Train! I'm hoping I will get good news at my doctor's appointment today and Dr. Justin tells me I can continue with marathon training. I have 22 miles on the schedule this weekend but my goal is to run 20. I'm hoping Dr. Justin will tell me it's okay to run that distance. If not...I plan on cross training on the bike at the gym this week...which is something I need to do anyway.
So there's my plan for the week! Short and simple! I have two sub jobs this week too so that will keep me busy also.
Please, please keep me accountable this week by asking me on Facebook or twitter how I'm doing with my goals!
Make sure to come back all this week for the winners to all of my giveaways last week AND to read the recaps from my weekend. I did the Santa Run and the Woman's Half Marathon! Fun stuff!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?