Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: No snacking after dinner. I stuck to this every night but about 2 this week. Why can't I get this one down???
- Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day. I only did this about 50% this week. Gotta do better this week!
- Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day. Fail! I drank water but not the amount I should have.
- Goal #4: Restart the 100 pushups program. Fail! I just forgot about this one. :-(
- Goal #5: Take it easy with running. 100% successful! I definitely took it easy because I didn't run at all last week due to my knee hurting.
So since last week was such a failure with my goals I am going to retry most of them again this week.
Goal #1: No snacking after 9:00. I'm changing this one up a bit since the after dinner thing isn't working as well. I'm setting the time and hopefully that will help me stick to it better.
Goal #2: Stretch and foam roll every day.
Goal #3: Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
Goal #4: Restart the 100 pushups challenge.
Goal #5: Follow Dr. Justin's orders for my knee. At my doctor's appointment, Dr. Justin told me to take an Epsom Salt bath followed by icing, use Biofreeze twice a day, and stretch. I also have to go see him twice this week.
So that's my plan for this week. I will be running the Woman's Half Marathon on Sunday. I'm hoping my knee will do well. I plan on taking it easy at the race just to be sure. And I plan on having a fun girls weekend!!!
Please, please keep me accountable this week by asking me on Facebook or twitter how I'm doing with my goals!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?