I know you are all waiting for my race recap! It's going to take me awhile to write it and capture all the emotions I experienced during the race but I promise to get it up as soon as I can! :-) Meanwhile here is a little teaser photo for you! ;-)
Today it is time for the Weekly Chase! I really hope you will join us for this awesome goal setting link up if you haven't already! Molly has done an amazing job this month with the January challenge to make yourself a priority! Go link up your post for this week on her blog so we can all help you conquer your goals!
- Goal #1: Read a book at least 15 minutes each day (challenge goal). I did this the first part of the week and then I got busy with getting ready for my trip to Disney.
- Goal #2: Get my costume finished for the Disney Marathon on Sunday (challenge goal)!!! Done!!! My awesome mother-in-law helped me finish my costume and it looks great!!!
- Goal #3: Hydrate and fuel for the marathon. Done! I felt like I was well hydrated and fueled for the race!
- Goal #4: Taper time. Done! I got my goal of at least one run in last week!
- Goal #5: Pack for the marathon by Thursday. I got most of my packing done Thursday but still had a little bit to add Friday morning before I left.
So here we go for this week!
Goal #1: Read a book at least 15 minutes each day (challenge goal). Yep I'm redoing this one again!
Goal #2: Schedule the massage my hubby bought for me on Valentine's Day (challenge goal). I know, I know! I can't believe I haven't scheduled this yet either. I thought this would be the perfect time to get a massage since I just ran a marathon!
Goal #3: Recover. Running a marathon is tough on the body so I am going to give my body some good rest time. I am going to plank but not run. I hope to get to the gym at least once this week and spend some time on the bike.
Short and simple this week! Now it's your turn! Go link up your post on Molly's blog!
And don't forget about #goalgetter2013! It goes right along with our goals for the Weekly Chase!
QOTD: What are your goals this week? How much time do you take off from running after a marathon?