This weekend was a very relaxing one! Friday night the boys went to a church lock-in...but we picked them up around 11:30 (I'm that mom that thinks they are still too young to be up all night). Andy and I got some Christmas shopping done while the boys were having fun.
Saturday was rainy and dreary so we stayed at home. I enjoyed staying in my PJ's half the day! And don't you just love my new coffee mug I got when I was in Memphis last weekend?
I also got some laundry done and my awesome hubby cleaned out the boys' closets! He said he was just in the mood to do it...and I was very thankful! Saturday night was early to bed for me because I was waking up early to run the next morning.
Sunday started out with a 5 mile run, our Christmas program at church, and cub scouts activities that afternoon. Busy day!
It's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me this week too!
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run at least twice this week. 50%. I only ran once this week...a long run yesterday.
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Write my Koss earbuds review. Yes! In case you missed it here it is!
- Goal #4: Write my Memphis posts. 50%. I got day 1 and the tour of the hospital written and posted!
- Goal #5: Shop for Christmas pajamas. Yes! Although I didn't buy Christmas ones...I bought flannel ones as you can see in the picture at the beginning of this post! Old Navy had their PJ pants on sale for $7 so I got a good deal too!
So here are the goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run 2-3 times this week. I would like to get in at least one short run and a long run this weekend. The Biggest Loser Half Marathon in Panama City Beach is in 2 weeks!!!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily; ice after each run. Dr. Justin released me from treatment last week! He said the knee and hip are doing great! I no longer have to ice every day but he does want me to ice after every run.
Goal #3: Finish writing my Memphis posts. I still need to tell you about Day 2, 3, and our actual St. Jude race here at home.
Goal #4: Clean up the guest bedroom. My sister is in town from San Francisco and is coming on Thursday with her new baby! I can't wait to meet my little niece! I need to get the guest bedroom ready for them to stay as well as ready for Christmas when Andy's family will be staying a few nights.
So that's my week! I know it's going to fly by like it always does!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?