Most of you know that I love my compression socks! I wear them to run in (except for the summertime...it's too hot here on the Gulf Coast) and after my runs for recovery. Pro Compression makes some of my favorite compression socks (you can read my review of their marathon sock here)!
So I was super excited to have the opportunity as a Sweat Pink Ambassador to review a pair of the Pro Compression Calf Sleeves!
Here is some information about Pro Compression via their website and what makes them so awesome!
When it comes to compression socks you have many choices so why choose PRO Compression?
1. MADE in the USA
2. We always have a super fun Sock of the Month! A new sock designs every month with a discount! (so make sure you are on our email list). Can sign up on the home page under: Receive Monthly Specials.
3. One of the few compression socks companies that makes a true graduated compression sock (the ones that work!).
4. We sell direct, what does that mean to you? Bigger discounts and more focus on the customer. Our goals is to make sure everyone is in the correct sock or sleeve that is best for them!
1. True Graduated Compression
2. Arch support with just the right about of compression
3. Stabilization zone thru the sides to mid foot. Helps provide foot bed comfort.
4. Open toe box so it will not keep your toes to tight.
5. Wide cuff for added comfort.
6. Moisture wicking materials
7. No blisters!
PRO Compression socks deliver maximum comfort and speedy recovery times. The science is complex, but benefits such as improved blood flow, stability and comfort are universally understood. The moment you put these socks on your feet, you will feel the difference.
This design requires more effort to put on than standard socks. But it’s that extra effort and much-needed compression that make all the difference. Be patient and your feet will thank you.
True graduated compression promotes circulation by pushing fluid up from your feet and ankles to toward your knees. This design also helps reduce swelling and inflamation while providing critical support to muscles and tendons.
I can say that I LOVE wearing Pro Compression socks while I am running AND after runs for the recovery! They always make my legs feel better. I don't feel that acid lactate in my legs after wearing compression socks or sleeves.
I loved the calf sleeves! I love that I can run in them and then after the run I can take off my running shoes and put on my flip flops right away and not have to take off the socks! The recovery begins automatically! These are going to be a staple for race days!
And there's nothing like relaxing on the couch after a long run with your Pro Compression Calf Sleeves doing the work for you!
Pro Compression Calf Sleeves are also great for the little athletes in your life! My son (who is a gymnast) wanted to try mine on. He loved them! He proceeded to do all kinds of gymnastics throughout the house with them on! It took hours for me to convince him to take them off!
I loved the calf sleeves so much that I bought more! Pro Compression has a calf sleeve grab bag where you can get 3 pairs of sleeves for only $10 more than one pair!!! It's a surprise which colors you will get but it's a deal that is too amazing to pass up! These are the ones I got!
Pro Compression and Fit Approach are also offering a chance to save 40% on your purchase (this works for the grab bag too)! Use the code PINK at checkout! And share the code with your friends!!!Tweet: I #KeepItTight w/ @PROCompression! Use the code PINK for 40% OFF your entire purchase! http://ctt.ec/ngGd5+ @fitapproach #sweatpink
QOTD: Do you prefer compression socks or sleeves?