Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The #RWRunStreak officially ended on July 4th. But I've decided to keep streaking!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. 95%. I'm getting a little better with this but still not where I need to be.
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes!
- Goal #4: Drink 64 ounces of water every day. 95%. I did a lot better drinking my water this week. There was only one day I didn't get in 64 ounces.
- Goal #5: Clean out my closet! Yes! I cleaned out my closet and got rid of 8 bags of clothes that were either too big, I hadn't worn in a year, or were way out of style. My closet is now organized and feels brand new!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I've decided to continue my streak! I also created my own hashtag for my streak...#RRGRunStreak! :-) I'm not sure how long I will streak. I plan on doing it until I feel like my body needs a rest...or until it is just too hard to fit it in every day.
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I've got to keep this up especially since I'm going to keep streaking!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Gotta keep doing well with this. I still want to lose another 8 pounds to be at my goal weight.
Goal #4: Drink 64 ounces of water every day. If I tell you I'm going to do this then I am more accountable! So it's a goal!
Goal #5: Recruit players for my DietBet! I'm hosting my first DietBet! It's where every player bets $25. Then you lose at least 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks. Whoever makes that goal gets a percentage of the pot at the end of the game. Lose weight AND win money??? Sounds like a great deal to me! Will you join me??? Please? I promise we will have fun and I will help encourage you and motivate you to lose those unwanted pounds! :-) Sign up to play HERE! The more players we have the bigger the pot!
So that's the plan for me this week! Good luck with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?