Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The streak is still alive!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. Yes! I really stepped it up with this this past week since my hip starting hurting. Hopefully I can keep the tightness under control.
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yep!!! Even while I was on vacation! :-)
- Goal #4: Pack for our beach weekend! Yes! And we had an amazing time!
- Goal #5: Shop for Hayden's birthday! Yes! And I think Hayden was pretty happy with all of his birthday presents! :-)
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm still hoping to keep my run streak alive this week. Hopefully the sore hip doesn't get any worse and lets me still streak.
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, ice daily. I'm adding in the ice this week. I need to roll and stretch consistently especially since I have a sore hip. I'm also adding ice into the mix.
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. So far I'm doing great with this. Gotta keep it up so I can lose the weight I need in order to win money from my DietBet! It's not too late to join my DietBet so sign up HERE!
Goal #4: Prepare for my TV interview. Yes people! I'm going to be interviewed on one of our local television stations! They want to interview me regarding my blog, weight loss, and DietBet! I'm super nervous but also excited! :-)
So that's the plan for this week! Good luck with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What are your goals for the week?