I just love how Ella is looking up at her cousin Sawyer in this picture! So cute!
Saturday started a little rocky. I woke up to thunderstorms when I was supposed to do my long run. We ended up delaying the run an hour and were able to run with no rain or lightning! Later that day I went to my friend Rhonda's house for her daughter in law's baby shower! Rhonda's sister made the shower cake and it was beautiful! And yes I had a small piece! ;-)
It rained on and off the rest of the day so I got in some great cuddle time with ALL my babies!!! :-)
Sunday morning we went to church. And then we went out to eat lunch with some friends afterwards! And...I got to wear another one of my new dresses!
The rest of the day was rainy...again...so we hung out at home!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week and how I did with them!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! The #RRGRunStreak is still going strong! I had a few days last week when I just didn't feel as strong running but by the end of the week I was back to running fast and strong!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. 75%. I missed a few days this week. :-(
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes! I stayed under all my calories all week! :-)
- Goal #4: Recruit players for my DietBet! Success! Last Monday I told you the pot was $125! Well now the pot is at $2100!!!! WOW!!!! The DietBet officially started today but it's not too late to join in! You can join in until day 15! Join HERE!
- Goal #5: Complete my Bible Study each day. Yes! I'm doing a bible study for moms and it's been amazing so far!
Here are the goals I am working towards this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Gotta keep the #RRGRunStreak alive!!!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. Gotta get better about this!!!!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. We are staying out at the beach this weekend with the in-laws for a mini vacation. I need to make sure I choose healthy foods while there!
Goal #4: Pack for our beach weekend! I need to pack the obvious things like our clothes and beach stuff. But I also need to pack healthy foods and snacks so I won't be tempted!
Goal #5: Shop for Hayden's birthday! My baby will be 9 years old on Sunday! I can't believe it! We will be at the beach on his birthday so I need to get his presents bought before we leave!
So that's my plan for the week! Good luck with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?